The Ateneo Center for Asian Studies (ACAS), aiming to serve as hub for research on Asian countries, welcomes scholars and researchers who may find the geographical location of Quezon City convenient for establishing contacts with other Asian countries. Scholars or researchers from reputable institutions here or abroad who wish to be affiliated with ACAS may express such intention to the Executive Board Director.
For the affiliation fee, the fee for Foreign Research Fellows is one hundred US Dollars ($100.00) per month.
ACAS research fellows may avail themselves of the following without additional cost:
- Use of office space, office equipment such as computer, telephone, fax, and audio-visual materials
- Use of library facilities
- Referrals to experts who may assist them in their research or related needs
Research fellows should pay the following:
- Expenses incurred in preparation for his/her affiliation with ACAS
- Office supplies including printing
- Long distance and overseas telephone calls and fax
- Technical services, such as translation and interpretation, typing, encoding
- Research assistant
At anytime during their affiliation with ACAS, research fellows may be requested to present the tentative or final result of their research through a lecture or any other public forum.
If the research is published, ACAS should be acknowledged in a manner the fellows deem proper.